Sunday, January 13, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine

 
 
If you came from Dianhana's Blog , you are in the right place. If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at  Damask Divas Blog  to find the complete list of blog hop participants
 
This month we are having fun with Valentine's Day.  Who doesn't love Valentine's day. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Here are some great cards I made using the "Whoo's Your Valentine" Work Shop from Close to my Heart.  I used a Die Cut Card in Colonial White as my base.  For the die cut shapes I used my most favorite crafting item "Cricut Artiste Cartridge".  The ink colors are Cashmere and Ruby. And I used Honey marker for the little owls beaks.  The cardstock color is Ruby.  For the little trim by the lip, I cut two 5 1/2 x 1 and scored them at 1/2, 1, 2, 2 1/2, 3 1/2, 4, and 5 inch mark.  Designer brads "Rhinestone" was use to accent the lip.

 
This card was cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge (pg 36, 5 1/2 inches) using White Daisy Cardstock.  The pink flower in the middle was also cut from the Artiste Cartridge (pg 50, Two cut at 1 1/4 inches).  The new Silver Glitter paper was used.  Blush and Hollyhock ink pads were used for the stamping elements.  And Shimmer Trim & Hollyhock Stitched ribbon used right across the middle. 
  
 
 
The next blog on the list is Ashley's. Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using Whoo's Your Valentine. If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas site for the full list.”   
 
Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping. 

9 comments:

  1. adorable... just love it, the owls are too cute...
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
    morentin1326@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! So cute!! I love the two LOVE OWLS at the top! Might have to borrow that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stamping, Roberta!!! You lined the hearts up so well. Those little owls look like they were made for each other, lol! Love your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! I love the two little owls, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those owls are so cute. I have to smile when I see them.
    Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I like the colors you used as well as the designs! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Valentines day! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete